Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 300 grams of chicken fillet diced
- 1 block of chicken broth
- 1 small (or half) sweet onion cut into rings
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 6 stalks of celery, in rings
- 200 grams of broken green beans
- 100 grams of fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Curry powder to taste
- Heat the butter in a pan or wok fry the onion
glassy in a few minutes, then stir in the curry powder.
- Heat the pan well on high heat. Add the chicken cubes and brown. Then lower the heat again.
- Add the coconut milk, crumble it stock cube stir in the coconut milk
- Now add the green beans and the celery and simmer for about 6 minutes on a lower heat, until the vegetables are al dente (note: fresh beans need longer to cook!)
- If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of water If the sauce is too thin, let it bind on high heat while you stir
- Season with salt and pepper
- Stir the spinach leaves into the curry, heat up and serve immediately
Enjoy your meal!