For 4 portions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 450 – 600 grams of chicken fillet diced
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 2 tablespoon French mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 200 ml of crème fraiche
- 100 grams of sliced leek
- 1 sweet onion, in rings
- 600 grams of cauliflower florets
- 250 grams of halved mushrooms
- 2 egg yolks
- Pepper and salt to taste
1. In a bowl, mix 2 egg yolks with a dash of the whipped cream (you need this in step 5).
2. Heat the butter in a wok, turn up the heat and let it go
heat the pan well, add the chicken cubes, until they start to color, set it
lower the fire again.
3. Add the mushrooms and onions and fry a few
minutes. Stir in the paprika and the garlic.
4. Then add the whipped cream, crème fraîche, leek, cauliflower,
Add vinegar and mustard and stir together, simmer for about 10 minutes
continue to cook while stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is al dente. Bring it up
taste with salt and pepper
5. Turn off the heat, add the cream and egg yolk mixture while stirring well until the sauce is thicker.
Enjoy your meal!