- 10 things you need for your keto holidays!
- 10 tips for your Keto on the go!
- 5 Super tips to lose weight!
- Calculate Your Macros with the Go-Keto Calculator
- Can you heal from type 2 diabetes?
- Caroline’s Keto Story
- Celine and the ketogenic metamorphosis
- Diabetes and ketones
- Diabetes at a glance
- Getting my Go-Keto act together
- How do I calculate my Glucose and Ketone Index?
- How do you choose the right Ketone meter?
- Keto and coffee: Does it go well together?
- Keto and social life : how to deal with it ?
- Ketogene Diet
- Measuring ketones: What are the options and how do I measure?
- Michael’s Keto Story
- Mineral deficiencies on a keto diet and how to handle them
- Mythbuster: The keto diet increases your cholesterol
- The beginnings of the ketogenic diet
- The feeling of failure in the ketogenic diet
- The keto diet: what is it and how does it work
- The Ketogenic Diet: Are Ketones Dangerous?
- Type 2 Diabetes: How do you recognize it?
- Watch your Blood Sugar Level
- What is Dietary Cholesterol? | How do I Reduce my Cholesterol?
- What is Intermittent Fasting? | Can I combine Intermittent Fasting with the Keto Diet?
- What to expect when you are fasting on a Ketogenic diet?
- Why it Pays to Use the Go-Keto Meter
Getting my Go-Keto act together
Hello fellow ketonians!
Do you have periods when you just can’t seem to settle into your keto routine? I’m just getting out of one. For some reason, I seemed to be struggling with keto, staying on the outer edges of ketosis, wanting all the bad stuff – and giving in at times. Silly me.
I felt bad…
It wasn’t a good feeling. I slept badly, not surprisingly: my belly kept voicing loud and persistent protests and I was busy all night scolding myself for having had those French fries and that apple pie… I had no energy, didn’t lose weight and felt bloated and unhappy with myself.
So finally, I got my keto act together. How? I decided to approach the diet as if it’s completely new to me.
No more sloppy habits
I started at the beginning, checking out the webinars from the 8-Week Go-Keto Challenge and getting rid of those sloppy habits that you develop when you’ve been on a diet for a long time. That taught me a lot.
You think you know it all,
while in fact, you just get lazy!
Eat your fat, Caroline!
I know, for instance, that I often eat too little fat and I’m trying to remedy that. Recently I spoke about this to Go-Keto coach Johanne Cammarata, who explained to me that it’s a common mistake, but one which will make it hard for you to stay in ketosis. So Johanne, I’m fixing it: I just got my Go-Keto MCT Oil Shape!
And it works!
I’m once more settling nicely into a solid daily routine:
- Keeping track of what I eat for each meal
- Making sure I meet my macros
- Checking my ketones at least twice a day
- Reading up on keto facts and tricks at Go-keto.com
So, in short, for the next few weeks, Go-Keto will be my guide! I’ll keep you posted.