Administrative Assistant Sales & Purchasing
Go-Keto, Hoofddorp, Netherlands
We are a fast growing company with a focus on medical devices and diagnostics and food & dietary supplements with which we help people take control of their health. be the best me. That is our mission.
To reach our goal of 1 million 5-star customer reviews, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant Sales & Purchasing to join our team in Hoofddorp.
As Administrative Assistant Sales & Purchasing you will support the B2B sales team with the processing of business orders, maintaining business customer contacts, contract management and inventory management.
A challenging multi-faceted job with plenty of opportunities for growth. We are a scale-up, with the opportunities and challenges that a scale-up brings. You will join a growing and fun team where you are expected to participate in building a great brand. Our focus is currently on Europe, but our ambitions don’t stop there.
What will you do:
- Process daily orders and enter business orders.
- Maintain price lists, item forms, documentation, create sales presentations.
- Contract management: Ensure that agreements with business customers are well documented.
- Customer and supplier contact.
- Complaint handling.
- Prepare credit notes.
- Support logistics & stock management.
- Monitoring delivery times (purchase and sales).
- Monitoring the size of the stock.
- Communicating in a timely manner with sales about undeliverable products and/or deliveries that do not meet the agreed delivery time.
- Production: Planning and coordination of production batches (printer, packaging, raw material supplier, production and logistics).
- New Products: assist with documentation, planning, labeling, registrations and product development support.
The ideal candidate:
- Good command of English and Dutch. Knowledge of German or French or Spanish or Italian is a plus.
- Demonstrated work experience with commercial administrative work, preferably in the E-commerce or logistics industry.
- You can work independently and are problem solver.
- You are organized, pay attention to details and work accurately.
- HBO work and thinking level.
- A positive attitude with a solution-oriented “can do” attitude.
- Experience working in a flexible and moving scale-up environment with multiple stakeholders.
What we offer:
We value diversity and inclusion, and offer a respectful work environment where there is no room for discrimination and harassment.
We are a scale-up with all the opportunities and challenges that come with it. This means that you will come to work in a dynamic environment where things can change quickly. Be part of creating something new and exciting along with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast and it’s never boring!
A competitive salary, your own laptop.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to remain flexible so we can grow, innovate, change and adapt to our customers and the realities around us. This flat hierarchy means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that is easily accessible by public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could want, including a great restaurant where you will always find something to your liking for lunch.
We are offering a full-time position (32 – 40 hours p.w.).
Our recruitment process:
You apply by sending in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Within a week, we will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know whether they will go through to the first selection round. If we have a click, we will immediately invite you for an interview with the team leader of the team where you will be working. If there is a good click, you will be invited for a second interview. An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
We look forward to your response! There will be a continuous selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you are interested.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Michael Warner, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
If you want to learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.