Purchasing Manager (private label)
Go-Keto, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic and international team that helps people take control of their health? We are looking for a Purchasing Manager to join our fast growing Go-Keto food supplements brand in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for our private label purchasing activities such as identification of potential suppliers, relationship building with existing suppliers, price negotiations and logistics. But also participate in our R&D activities and working with our marketing team to build up a Go-Keto as the number one brand for Keto supplements.
What you will be doing:
- Manage procurement to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints.
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Manage supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate with suppliers to make sure we reach satisfactory pricing agreements.
- New product development for our Keto and Low Carb food supplement range.
- Researching quality and source of raw materials.
- Ensure all packaging materials are produced on time.
- Manage labelling of all our products.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills/written skills with fluency in English and either Dutch, German of French.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Experience in a food-purchasing or procurement role with a private label is essential.
- Ability to negotiate contracts with key suppliers.
- A positive mind set and a social team player with a solution oriented “can do” attitude.
- Experience working in a flexible and moving start-up/scale-up environment with multiple stakeholders. This means you need to be open-minded, collaborative, and flexible to change.
What We Offer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and cultural differences.
We are a scale-up, with the possibility and challenges that comes with that. It means that things can change quickly, and we believe that you enjoy that type of environment. You will join a growing and fun team where you are expected to participate to build an awesome brand. Our focus is currently on Europe, but our ambitions don’t stop there. Be part of creating something new and exciting together with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
A salary to match your skills and experiences and your own laptop.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so we can grow, invent, change and adapt to our customers as well as the reality around us. This dynamic means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that has is easy to reach with public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could wish for, including an awesome restaurant where you will always find something you like for lunch.
This is a full time position (36 – 40 hours), with a probation period of one month and an initial one year contract.
Our recruitment process
You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter written English to email@example.com.
We will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know within one week whether they will go through to the first selection round. This consists of a 10-minute interview via Teams to discuss your CV and motivation letter. If we feel there is a match, we will ask you to complete an assessment after which you’ll be invited to an interview with our CEO.
We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Michael Warner, firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.