Hola, ¿cómo podemos ayudarte?
Go-Keto Teststrips value 0,0
It can sometimes happen that a test strip does not work and gives a value of 0.0.
The test strips contain a reagent. As soon as the vial (bottle) is opened, the test strips are exposed to air and humidity and the reagent gradually loses its activity. This is why it is very important to respect the conservation rules (see user manual).
Below you will find the special instructions for storage for the Go-Keto test strips:
- Store the Test Strips in a cool, dry place between 5 and 30 ° C . Store them away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not store or use the test strips in a humid place such as a bathroom.
- The test strips should be stored in the original vial with the lid tightly closed.
- Replace the cap on the vial immediately after removing a test strip.
- A vial of test strips can only be used within six months of opening. Write the expiration date on the label of the vial as soon as it is opened. Discard the vial and all unused strips 6 months after opening the vial.
If you have followed all of the instructions and still get 0,0 then please send us an email with the following information:
- The LOT number which can be found on the white sticker on the box of test strips or on the bottle / vial usually in the upper left corner of the label.
- The number of strips in your vial that did not work.
- Your order number.