Sales Manager EMEA
Go-Keto, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic and international team that helps people take control of their health? We are looking for an Sales Manager EMEA for our fast growing Go-Keto brand in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for our Go-Keto B2B sales and working with your Go Keto Tribe members to successfully build up our Go-Keto brand as the number one brand in Europe for the Keto/Low Carb diet.
What you will be doing:
- Take care of our current Go-Keto and Perfect Keto B2B customers and sales.
- Build up a network of new clients. Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in the European Keto dietary supplements market.
- Sales forecasting and budgeting.
- Travel to clients and participate in fairs and other promotional events.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience working with international/multi-cultural food brands as well as market adaptations is essential.
- Experience with business development in the German-speaking regions would be a great plus.
- Excellent communication skills/written skills in Dutch and English. Speaking German is a real plus.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- A positive mind set and a social team player with a solution oriented “can do” attitude.
- Experience working in a flexible and moving start-up/scale-up environment with multiple stakeholders. This means you need to be open-minded, collaborative, and flexible to change.
What We Offer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and cultural differences.
We are a scale-up, with the possibility and challenges that comes with that. It means that things can change quickly, and we believe that you enjoy that type of environment. You will join a growing and fun team where you are expected to participate to build an awesome brand. Our focus is currently on Europe, but our ambitions don’t stop there. Be part of creating something new and exciting together with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
A salary to match your skills and experiences, bonus scheme and your own laptop.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so we can grow, invent, change and adapt to our customers as well as the reality around us. This dynamic means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that has is easy to reach with public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could wish for, including an awesome restaurant where you will always find something you like for lunch.
This is a full time position (36 – 40 hours), with a probation period of one month and an initial one year contract.
Our recruitment process
You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter written English to email@example.com.
We will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know within one week whether they will go through to the first selection round. This consists of a 10-minute interview via Teams to discuss your CV and motivation letter. If we feel there is a match, we will ask you to complete an assessment after which you’ll be invited to an interview with our CEO.
We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Michael Warner, firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.