Salut, comment pouvons-nous vous aider ?
Go-Keto Meter Control solution test
How do I use the control solution?
- Power on the meter by inserting a new blood ketone test strip into the meter
- Shake the control solution bottle thoroughly
- Squeeze the control solution bottle gently and discard the first drop
- Squeeze out a second drop on a clean non-absorbent surface
- Touch the sample tip of the test strip to the control solution drop and ensure the strip gets sufficient sample. (Note: Do not apply control solution to the test strip directly from the bottle. If you applied the control solution sample but do not see the starting of the count down, you may reapply a second drop within 3 seconds)
- Read the results from the meter display
How do I read the results?
Control solution test results should be within the control range. The ranges for CTRL-0, CTRL-1 and CTRL-2 are displayed on the test strip vial or on the foil pouch. If the control solution test results do not fall within the respective ranges:
- Check the expiration date of the test strip and control solution. Make sure that neither the test strip vial nor the control solution bottle has been opened for more than 6 months. Discard any expired test strips or control solution.
- Confirm the temperature in which you are testing is between 10 and 40 ° C.
- Make sure that the test strip vial and the control solution bottle have been tightly capped.
- Make sure the code number on the vial (or on the foil pouch) of test strips you are using matches the code number that appears on the meter display
- Confirm that you are using On Call Ketone Control Solution that was provided with your kit
- Make sure that you followed the test procedure correctly
After checking all of the conditions listed above, repeat the Ketone quality control test with a new blood Ketone test strip. If your results still fall outside the control range indicated on the test strip vial label, your meter may not be working properly. If you still have questions after watching the instruction video and reading these instructions, please contact us.