Salut, comment pouvons-nous vous aider ?
Go-Keto Meter MG/DL or MMOL/L
The Go-Keto and GK Dual meters can measure both ketones and glucose with 2 different strips.
- Ketones are always measured in mmol/L
- Glucose can be in mmol/l or mg/dl.
You can choose from 2 models
- The mmol meter: Ketones in mmol/L and Glucose in mmol/L
- The mg meter: Ketones in mmol/L and Glucose in mg/dL
Most English speaking countries use mmol/l. The mmol version is easiest for calculating the GLU/KET index.You can always use this formula
- to calculate mmol/l from mg/dl: mmol/l = mg/dl / 18.
- to calculate mg/dl from mmol/l: mg/dl = 18 × mmol/l.
Below table shows you what is most used in your country.