Go-Keto, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Our Go-Keto brand is a fast growing European Keto/Low Carb brand, and our ambition is to become the number 1 online shop for all things Keto. To achieve this we are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to lead our enthusiastic Go-Keto Tribe in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
In this unique and exciting role you will be responsible for building up our Go-Keto brand and creating an inspiring website that wows our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Provide leadership to our Go-Keto Tribe members.
- Management of SEO/SEM related matters for the Go Keto website.
- Ensuring among others an appropriate design, programming, debugging and testing of the Go Keto website.
- Supervision of online PR and contact maintenance to bloggers.
- Participation in the development of online marketing campaigns.
- Analysis of the e-commerce related performance.
- Monitoring and evaluation of users’ behavior to derive suggestions for improvements.
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in e-Commerce, Computer Science, Marketing.
- Practical experience in a similar position is essential, knowledge of the Keto diet would be a great plus.
- Knowledge of relevant IT programs and programming languages.
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics.
- Good data interpretation, organizational and leadership skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- A positive mind set and a social team player with a solution oriented “can do” attitude.
- Experience working in a flexible and moving start-up/scale-up environment with multiple stakeholders. This means you need to be open-minded, collaborative, and flexible to change.
What We Offer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and cultural differences.
We are a scale-up, with the possibility and challenges that comes with that. It means that things can change quickly, and we believe that you enjoy that type of environment. You will join a growing and fun team where you are expected to participate to build an awesome brand. Our focus is currently on Europe, but our ambitions don’t stop there. Be part of creating something new and exciting together with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
A salary to match your skills and experiences and your own laptop.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so we can grow, invent, change and adapt to our customers as well as the reality around us. This dynamic means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that has is easy to reach with public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could wish for, including an awesome restaurant where you will always find something you like for lunch.
This is a full time position (36 – 40 hours).
Our recruitment process
You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter written English to email@example.com.
We will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know within one week whether they will go through to the first selection round. This consists of a 10-minute interview via Teams to discuss your CV and motivation letter. If we feel there is a match, we will ask you to complete an assessment after which you’ll be invited to an interview with our CEO.
We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Ben Nordemann or firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.