- 2 delicious recipes with MCT powder
- 3 tasty recipes with Almond Flour
- Autumn Muffins
- Cauliflower Keto Curry
- Creamy keto mushroom soup with the best keto bread
- Easter and keto: delicious keto recipes for the Easter brunch
- Hot Dalgona Coffee for Ketonians with MCT Powder
- How to make a perfect low-carb pepernoten
- Keto muffins with dry red wine and MCT power
- Keto recipe – Hazelnut cake with chocolate buttercream
- Milkshake Latte Amaretto Choco-Cinnamon
- Recipe | Chocolate Keto Truffles
- Recipe | Keto Cake with raspberries and mascarpone cream
- Recipe: Zucchini Humus
- The Pecan’utella – Keto Chocolate Spread
- The Ultimate Granola Keto Cake
- Two Delicious Orange Keto Desserts
Humus is traditionally made with chickpeas, but did you know that chickpeas have 61g of carbs per 100g ?!
I propose you a low carb alternative with zucchini (3,1 g carb per 100g) and believe me, it is just as tasty as the traditional one and it is perfect for the vegetarians as well.
Macros per serving:
- 3 peeled zucchinis
- 60g of tahini (the one I use is 4,5g carb per 100g)
- Olive oil
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- Salt, pepper
I like to roast the zucchinis as it gives a really nice flavour but if you don’t have time, you can just skip this step.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cut the zucchinis in 2 and put them in a baking pan. Spread olive oil and salt on the top, put in the oven for about 10 minutes. But keep an eye on them.
Put all the ingredients and the roasted courgettes into a food processor and blend to a compact consistency. Add salt and olive oil to taste.
Store in the fridge and then enjoy!
You can serve the humus with some low carb crackers or some low carb veggies.