- 2 delicious recipes with MCT powder
- 3 tasty recipes with Almond Flour
- Autumn Muffins
- Cauliflower Keto Curry
- Creamy keto mushroom soup with the best keto bread
- Easter and keto: delicious keto recipes for the Easter brunch
- Hot Dalgona Coffee for Ketonians with MCT Powder
- How to make a perfect low-carb pepernoten
- Keto muffins with dry red wine and MCT power
- Keto recipe – Hazelnut cake with chocolate buttercream
- Milkshake Latte Amaretto Choco-Cinnamon
- Recipe | Chocolate Keto Truffles
- Recipe | Keto Cake with raspberries and mascarpone cream
- Recipe: Zucchini Humus
- The Pecan’utella – Keto Chocolate Spread
- The Ultimate Granola Keto Cake
- Two Delicious Orange Keto Desserts
Today we have a recipe for easy Keto muffins with dry red wine and MCT power! Red wine is suitable for the ketogenic diet because it contains very few carbohydrates.
Macros per serving:
- Melt the butter
- Mix the erythritol with the eggs until foamy
- Mix the almond flour with collagen and baking powder
- Add the red wine and mix well again
- Fill the moulds with the dough
- Bake at 175 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. After 15 minutes, try to see if they are ready by poking them with a wooden stick.
Chocolate is also a must here! Now we are going to make the glaze.
- Melt both chips together (au Bain Marie)
- Add the drops
- When the chocolate has melted, first stir in the MCT oil
- Pour this over the muffins and leave to dry
1 muffin has about 1.5g-2g of carbohydrates each, depending on which flour you use and how much chocolate you use.