This is a recipe that my family loves to make year-round, but especially when the fall season has started! The muffins smell exactly like the season I love so much.
If you have a real sweet tooth, you will be able to enjoy the muffins without feeling guilty. As the muffins are low in carbohydrates.
Let’s get started!
For 12 muffins, you will need:
- 250g almond flour
- 80-100g erythritol
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 80ml melted ghee
- 80ml unsweetened vegetable milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of cinnamon (or more, depending on what you like. I use 4, because I love cinnamon!)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl (almond powder, erythritol, baking powder and salt)
- Beat the eggs and add the wet ingredients in another bowl (melted ghee, milk and vanilla extract)
- Spatula the bowl with the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients
- Mix well
- Add the cinnamon and mix again
- Divide among 12 muffin tins
- Bake for 25 minutes
TIP: Want to know if the muffins are done? Then stick the tip of a knife or a wooden skewer into the center of the muffin. Does it come out clean? Then the muffins are ready.